Here are the release notes for the R152 update:
- Check out the new Infinity War characters and Supports!
- In battles where Supports are eligible, Support information can be seen when accessing the character’ information.
- In the Roster screen, a symbol is displayed next to characters that have a Support equipped.
- When swapping one Support for another, you are able to see the details of the Support you are switching to before equipping.
- When equipping a Support, if there are Supports that have a Synergy Perk the character can use, they are displayed first.
- Added the text “Perks” to the Support info screen to better highlight that the button takes you to the Perks screen.
- The Support store and packs will remain visible, even if you do not have tokens to them.
- Countdown tiles created by Support perks are now removed when the character it is equipped to is downed.
- Removed the healing animation at the start of battles where there is a Support Perk that gives additional health to a character.