Hi Everyone –
Here are the R202 Release Notes.
Don’t miss the Apocalypse Alliance event on 5/14! And keep an eye out for upcoming training opportunities, exciting bundles, and all-new content!
- On the Supports screen or when choosing a Support for a character, Supports now display their equipped status (including who they are equipped to).
- When choosing a Support for a character, Supports will display why they are locked.
- The position of character art has been adjusted for multiple Team-Ups.
- When playing with a very small roster, multiples of the same character and locked out characters can no longer be used.
- Added the ability to scroll through Green Goblin’s “Trick or Treat” set of powers in battle.
- Selecting a Team-Up repeatedly during the Team-Up request will no longer cause the game to crash.