2.7.1 RELEASE NOTES
- Dominaria card set will be available in Booster Crafting
- Adding a confirmation prompt to Booster Crafting
- Special event supports (that are indestructible) will no longer be valid targets for support destruction
- Support destruction will only target treasures if there are no more valid targets.
Elite Pack Duplicates
Elite Packs are one of the most sought after booster packs in the game, and rightfully so! They can contain very powerful cards, and as such, require significant time and effort to save up the Mana Jewels to acquire one. This is especially true for Mythic+ Elite Packs, which is why it can be understandably frustrating when opening one reveals…a duplicate.
We think opening a Mythic+ Elite Pack should be a momentous and exciting occasion, which is why starting in 2.7.1, all Mythic+ Elite Packs will always guarantee a non-duplicate card!
We’ve heard a lot of good feedback about the latest Dominaria events, and that it brings new variety and flavor to the game. Having said that though, even the most interesting events can eventually become stale and repetitive. To combat this, we’re going to try out a few things that should freshen up newer events and help rejuvenate some of the older ones.
A Journey Through History
We will be updating some of the objectives and rewards for all four of the A Journey Through History events.
(Changes are marked in green font)
Total points required to reach maximum progression rewards has been reduced from 65 down to 40 for each Color Mastery. (10/15/20/25/30/35/40) In addition, an extra 350 Mana Runes have been added to each Color Mastery’s total progression rewards.
Return of the God-Pharaoh
This event will also be receiving some updated objectives and rewards.
We will also be adding more Mana Runes to individual progression rewards:
- Bronze – 700 more Mana Runes
- Silver – 1,500 more Mana Runes
- Gold – 1,750 more Mana Runes
- Platinum – 2,000 more Mana Runes
Trial of the Planes
We will be replacing Hour of Devastation packs in Trial of the Planes rewards with Dominaria packs.
We know many players are looking forward to the Core Set 2019, and our team is excited to be working on it. Unfortunately it won’t be coming in 2.7.1, but you can expect to see the Core Set 2019 arriving in Magic: Puzzle Quest in the following 2.8 update!
- Fixed an issue with the app blocking, when cycling Vizier of Tumbling Sands, while one of the player’s Creatures is Disabled in Battle.
- Fixed an issue with the app soft locking when casting a duplicate of an Aftermath Spell using Naru Meha, Master Wizard’s ability in Battle; it now proceeds through the battle.
- Fixed an issue with the app soft-locking when gaining life while Serene Steward and Hallar, the Firefletcher was on the board in Battle.
- Fixed an issue with an infinite loop occurring, when the opponent casts Siren’s Ruse targeting Naru Meha, Master Wizard in Battle.
- Fixed an issue where a black rectangle was displayed instead of the Planeswalker art in the A Journey Through History; now Planeswalker art is displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the event art was missing when viewing multiple A Journey Through History events in Events.
- Fixed an issue with an error prompt displaying, when entering an encounter with a pre-constructed deck with a red dot in Story; it now proceed to the battle.
- Fixed an issue on Android with the app returning to the Activity Hub Screen, instead of the previous screen, when tapping the device’s Back button in the Planeswalker Information Screen.
- Fixed an issue on Android with the app remaining on the current screen, instead of returning to the previous screen, when tapping the device’s back button in the Booster Crafting Screen.
- Fixed an issue on Android with the app remaining on the current screen, instead of returning to the previous screen, when tapping the device’s back button in the Booster Crafting Info Window.
- Fixed some Text Issues.