Here are the issues that are addressed in the R115 patch.
- ‘Level Up’ Button Improvements
- General UI improvements
- Holding down the Raise Level button can now raise the level of the character multiple times. The character’s level will increase until the player is no longer holding down the button.
- The level Jump button will now change depending on how much Iso-8 the player has.
- If the player has enough Iso-8 to increase the character’s level to the Level Max, the button will display the Level Max and how much Iso-8 is required to reach that level (same as before).
- If the player doesn’t have enough Iso-8 to increase the character’s level to the Level Max, the button will display the smallest Iso-8 purchase to reach Max Level up to the largest possible Iso-8 Purchase.
- The following Countdown tiles created by powers now have the correct descriptions:
- Gorgon’s’ power Gorgon’s’ Gaze
- Shinobi’s power Shuriken
- Deadpool (It’s me, Deadpool!)’s power Life of the Party
- Deadpool (Uncanny X-Force)’s power X-Enforcer
- War Machine’s power Gatling Gun only displays a banner the first time it activates in a turn.
- The Recruit Character screen is only displayed when a chracter has just been recruited.
- Fixed a rare crash on Android devices.