Here are the Release Notes for the R127 update!
“Stop me if you’ve heard this one”
- Minor UI updates to S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply screen, Pause Menu, and Tile Info screen
- Event pop-up messages will only appear the first time you enter an event.
- The graphic that displays amount of points a mission is worth will no longer disappear on Wave missions when the mission is no longer worth any points.
- The game is no longer unresponsive when quickly selecting the Enter button during the Event Select screen.
- Matching a Fortified tile will now generate AP, deal damage, and activate trap and Countdown tiles when applicable.
- Making a match-3 or greater with Team-Up and Critical tiles will only give Team-Up AP for each Team-Up tile matched and not for the Critical tile (matches functionality with Basic tiles).
- Characters that enter the battle after the Infinite Power Countdown tile has been placed on the board by Thanos’s will now be affected by the Countdown tile as long as it is on the board.
- Cloak & Dagger (Classic)’s power The Darkness Hungers no longer unlocks untrained powers on opposing characters.
- Enemies will now activate powers that have been unlocked during the battle with Black Bolt (Inhuman King)’s power The Silent King.
- Powers with AP costs that are modified by board conditions are properly adjusted when a match-5 changes the board condition. This affects:
- Psylocke (Classic)’s Power Psychic Knife
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)’s power Tell Me Everything
- Spider-Gwen (Gwen Stacy)’s power Cherry Bomb
- X-23 (All New Wolverine)’s power Tracking Prey
- Cloak & Dagger (Classic)’s power Pocket Dimension
- Venom (Eddie Brock)’s power Symbiotic Fury.