Here are the release notes for the R159 update!
- “Snappy Dresser”
- Players will be able to tell if they are currently receiving Bonus Rewards in the Resources screen
- When a Support Perk is activated in battle, a banner is displayed with a relevant description of how the board or characters have been affected.
- The amount of data that is downloaded with each release has been reduced.
- Tiles, that specifically state that only one of those tiles can exist, will no longer be created, if the existing tile is Locked
- Nightcrawler’s power BAMF will now display what color is most present on the board.
- Black Bolt’s power Energy Channeling will now display what color is most present on the board.
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton)’s power Deep Breath now displays a power banner when activated in battle.
- Riri Williams (Ironheart)’s power Remote Control Gauntlets, when used as a Team-Up, will no longer damage all opposing characters.