1.1.1 Release Notes
- Changed from a 24 hour timer to a 4 hour timer.
- You now gain 1 charge of Battle Cargo every 4 hours, and can refresh consumed charges with Diamonds at any time.
- Improved Battle Cargo information in game.
- You will now see a currency explosion animation, when you gain Battle Cargo rewards after a battle.
- You can also refresh Battle Cargo in the post-battle screen.
- Improved login to reduce the delay when connecting to Game Center and Google Play, and provide a connection message if stuck during loading.
- [Bug Fix] Boat Capacity is now properly determined by just Radar Level, instead of how many areas on the map the player controls as well.
- Note: There is a known bug where the display for boat capacity will still reflect the old, incorrect behavior. Thankfully this will likely just mean that players actually earn more Credits per boat delivery than the display shows.
- Rank 2 abilities added for all Heroes, Vehicles, and Troops.
- Added the ability to save up to 3 squad setups, so players can quickly switch between them before starting a battle.
Defender Trophy Loss
- Defender Trophy Loss now varies depending on the number of stars the attacker earned against your base.
- 1 Star defeats no longer cause the player to lose the full amount of trophies for a loss.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Tank trap networks no longer break when players attack an outdated base layout.
- Boat Capacity is now properly determined by just Radar Level, instead of how many areas on the map the player controls.
- The Guided Strike command is no longer missing when viewing the Commands while playing as Cobra in all areas.
- Various icon’s sound effects are no longer missing when selected.
- The Squad notification badge no longer displays when viewing the Squad button, while having enough cards to upgrade a Unit, but not having the necessary HQ level.
- Trophies no longer display as +0/0, instead of the proper amount of Trophy rewards, when viewing a Campaign Battle’s Battle Cargo in the Pre-Battle screen
- [French] The graphics no longer overlap the text when viewing the New Opponent button on the Battle Preview Pop-up in the Map.
- [French] The Buyout Box Button text no longer extends beyond the button when viewing the Buyout Box in the Store’s Packs screen.
- [French] The text no longer displays cut off when viewing the Alliance Store button in the Alliance’s Main Screen.
- [French] The Unlock Button text no longer extends beyond the button when viewing locked cargo in the Cargo Screen.
- [Google Pixel C] The Background no longer displays distorted when opening Cargo in all areas.